Subscribe to the ‘gasnet’ email discussion list:
- Head over to the gasnet email list page and enter your email address and a password. Entering your name is optional but does help personalise communication.
- Decide whether to receive emails in a digest mode (1 email per day, but more difficult to reply and follow a conversation) or accept the default and say no to digest mode. Each email is received as it is sent and conversation follows more readily.
- Click the subscribe button.
- You should shortly receive instructions in your email!
Thats it! Welcome!
Subscribe to the ‘gasnet’ Google+ Community
- Make sure you have are logged into Google or create a Google account
- Once logged into Google make sure you have an active Google+ profile
- Ensure your profile includes details of your relationship to Anaesthesia e.g. Occupation
- Follow THIS LINK to request to join the Gasnet Google plus community.
- All requests are moderated and this may take up to 24hrs. If your relationship to Anaesthesia is not clear from your profile expect a message via Google+ or your email seeking clarification.
- Look out for a notification that your request to join has been accepted.
NB: If you prefer to not list your occupation publicly, that’s fine, please just reply via private communication when we seek clarification.
- If you also wish to see even more articles of interest for Anaesthetists follow your Administrator – Allan Palmer on Google Plus.
Subscribe to the Gasnet YouTube Channel
- The Gasnet YouTube channel is at http://www.gasnet.tv/youtube
- Look for the ‘Subscribe’ button and click.
- Watch episodes individually or in order.
- Share with your friends via social media.
Follow Gasnet.tv on Twitter via a web interface
- Make sure you are logged into your own Twitter account by going to https://twitter.com/ and logging in.
- Go to the Gasnet.TV twitter page at https://twitter.com/gasnettv
- Click on the ‘FOLLOW’ icon to the right of the page (below the graphics, the button has moved recently)
If you normally use Twitter via an ‘APP’ then searching for @gasnettv within the app search function should give you an option to ‘follow’
Follow the Gasnet.tv Facebook page for announcements
- Make sure you are logged into Facebook by going to your own page
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/gasnet.tv and click on the ‘Like’ button